Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa, can you hear me?

Haven't been in a writing mood lately, but I thought I would leave a list of Christmas songs to get you in the holiday spirit! Less than 2 weeks until Christmas! More updates on school/apartment hunting/other stuff soon!

For the middle schooler in all of us:
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays-Nsync :)
O Holy Night-Nsync (GET ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!...epic)
Santa Can You Hear Me-Britney (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
Santa Claus Lane-Hilary Duff (Sadly, I have 2 different versions of this on my computer. The regular version and the NORTH POLE REMIX. Hilarious.)

Classics, mostly from the Home Alone soundtracks:
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Jingle Bell Rock
Let It Snow
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Do You Hear What I Hear (high school Christmas concert anyone?)

Catchy Relient K songs from their Christmas album:
Angels We Have Heard on High (glo-o-o-o-o-o)
Twelve Days of Christmas (fast enough that it doesn't get too repetitive)
Deck the Halls

Instrumentals:

Sleigh Ride-Manheim Steamroller (this song makes me SO SO SO happy! Especially the trumpet horse neigh at the end! Prob my fave Christmas song ever!)
Deck the Halls-Manheim Steamroller
Carol of the Bells-Trans Siberian Orchestra
Wizards in Winter-Trans Siberian Orchestra
Deck the Halls-Trans Siberian Orchestra

Other:
Santa Baby-Everclear (it's weird to have a guy singing, but whatever. When girls sing it they tend to sound like chipmunks!)
Santa Claus is Coming to Town-Lonestar (I still do my cowgirl dance when I hear this!)

For those of you that aren't a fan of the holiday cheer:
Hating You For Christmas: Everclear
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out- Fall Out Boy
Forget December- Something Corporate

For the Sammys:
The Hanukkah Song- Adam Sandler (<3)

Duh:
All I Want For Christmas is You-Mariah Carey (pray you're not in the car with me when I hit that high note. or at least TRY to hit it...)

I've had the same playlist for the past 3 years now. It works well, but suggestions for things to add would be appreciated! Do you have any Christmas favorites I haven't listed? Or, do you know any recent, preferably catchy, covers or new songs I should check out?

<3 youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment